The WooCommerce Verified Reviews extension version 1.0.7 is now available.
New Version New Features
We have added new Video Reviews to the release of version 1.0.7. This feature lets your customers post a text review and add a video review of your product or service. This video review will be added to your company profile page like other text reviews. Customers and potential customers that view your company profile page can now see video reviews of your product. These reviews and videos are indexed by Google, providing more organic traffic from Google searches on your company.
Video reviews is a premium feature for Lite or Pro plan subscribers.
Along with the video reviews feature, the updated extension now operates faster when loading, so your customers will see nearly instant posting of their video reviews and text reviews to your company profile page.
Video Reviews Mean More Traffic
All video reviews that get added to your company profile page will be indexed by Google. This will increase your website’s traffic since people love to watch videos over reading text. You can also share these videos on social media. Using video reviews is a great way to generate more traffic for your website.
The new video reviews and the Rebusify Confidence System for WooCommerce allows your customers to showcase their favorite products from your company, ultimately improving your reputation and trust with customers. It sends a solid message to your visitors that your trust your products.
Here are some video stats you should know:
- By the year 2019, global consumer video traffic will account for over 80% of all consumer Internet traffic (SmallBizTrends)
- 55% of online users watch videos online every day (Digital Information World)
- 92% of mobile video users share videos with friends and family (RendrFx)
- After watching a video, 64% of web users are more likely to buy a product or service online (Hubspot)
- Companies using video reviews enjoy 41% more traffic from web searches (SmallBizTrends)
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch video (Digital Information World)
- Top three most effective types of video content are customer testimonials (51%), tutorial videos (50%), and demonstration videos (49%) (Curata)
How Does It Work?
When a customer leaves a review using the Rebusify Confidence System for WooCommerce, they will be presented with a clickable video icon. This will ask the user for permission to use their camera on their device. Once the video is to their liking, they can click on Submit Review, and the video will be added to your company profile page.