Trustalyze Website Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN OUR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
1. Your Agreement.
2. Our Services: Overview.
The Website is designed to provide an online resource for reviewing crypto article analytics and FUD related to crypto assets. You may obtain correlations and other derived analytics of the various crypto article data that we or our licensors have generated (“FUD Analytics”). You may also register with the Website to receive API data feeds of crypto article data and analytics for use in your applications. We may also offer paid subscriptions for products from time to time – if we do so, your use of such products will be subject to a separate license agreement between you and Trustalyze.
3. Obtaining a Password or Access Credential: Protecting Your Password/Credentials.
We may make certain areas of the Website accessible only to users that have a password. Please keep in mind that we will treat anyone who uses your user name and password/access credentials as “you.” We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for the activities of a person using your account. Therefore, we recommend that you maintain your user name and password/access credentials in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone outside of your Organization who might “pretend” to be you with respect to the Website and your participation in the Services. For clarity, to the extent a single set of access credentials (user name and password) is established for you / your Organization (“Access Credentials”), these Access Credentials may be used by authorized representatives within your Organization, provided that you / your Organization remains responsible for the use of the Website and any Trustalyze Content obtained by anyone accessing the Website using your Access Credentials. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not permit any third parties to access the Website using the your Access Credentials. We also ask that you notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your user name and/or password and/or API key in this or any inappropriate manner. Do know that all usernames and passwords are generated by our system upon creation of your account.
4. Grant of Rights.
4.1. Grant of Rights to All Users.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Trustalyze hereby grants to Site Users, under Trustalyze’ intellectual property rights, a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right (i) to access and use the Website for internal business purposes, and (ii) to access, copy, display, perform, and use crypto article data and analytics and other Trustalyze Content for internal, non-commercial business purposes pursuant to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License (available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/). Site User (i) acknowledges and agrees that Trustalyze is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any crypto article data or analytics, and (ii) shall be responsible and liable for its use of the crypto article data and analytics.
4.2. Grant of Rights to API Users.
In the event that Trustalyze uses an internal API, Trustalyze hereby grants to API Users, under Trustalyze’ intellectual property rights, a limited nonexclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use API(s) made available by Trustalyze to access, copy, display, and perform crypto article data and analytics and other Trustalyze Content in your applications for internal, non-commercial business purposes.
5. Ownership: Reservation of Rights.
The information, data, statistics, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property embodied in the Services or the Trustalyze Content, including but not limited to the crypto article data and analytics, are the proprietary property of Trustalyze and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. Trustalyze reserves the right to store, use, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any user generated content for all kinds of use with referencing the author. Trustalyze and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Services and the Trustalyze Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN OR IF OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY Trustalyze (e.g., to the extent made available by Trustalyze through GitHub or subject to separate license from Trustalyze), YOU AGREE NOT TO (i) DUPLICATE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, DISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE MATERIAL PRESENTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THROUGH THE SERVICES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED IN WRITING BY Trustalyze; OR (ii) REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, OR OTHERWISE SEEK TO DISCOVER THE SOURCE CODE OF THE Trustalyze WEBSITE AND UNDERLYING SOFTWARE; OR (iii) TAKE ADVANTAGE WITH DATA PROVIDED BY Trustalyze TO BRADING ANY ASSET MANAGEMENTS OR FUNDS.
6.1. Restrictions on Use.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You will not use this site or data or services for any unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, harassing, infringing, abusive, obscene, inappropriate purposes. You shall not use or attempt to use any “scraper,“, “deep-link”, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code,” or any other automate device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service, any data or content found on or accessed through the Service. You shall not attempt to violate the security, or use the site’s service to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any parts of the Service. You may neither interfere with nor attempt to interfere with nor otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Service. The Service is provided for information purposes only. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, sell, display, perform, modify, transmit, transfer, sell, license, upload to, edit post, frame, link, or in any other way exploit any part of the Service or Website. You agree to use the Service solely for your internal and non-commercial purposes.
6.2. User Comments/Feedback.
Our Website may allow Site Visitors to provide comments or feedback regarding our Website, the Trustalyze Analytics System, and our Services. By providing comments/feedback, you grant us the right to use your comments and feedback for the purposes of improving the Website, the Trustalyze Analytics System and our Services.
6.3. Detailed description of the provided data.
We are striving to provide accurate data by using all of our capabilities. However, the accuracy of the data referred to here does not mean that it is ERROR-FREE, a nd/or PERFECT of any kind.
6.4. Restriction of resale.
You are allowed to use Trustalyze data and contents solely for your own account and any resale of the Trustalyze FUD content data and FUD analytics is prohibited whether modified or not.
7. Affiliate Program Rules.
7.1. Requirements for being an Affiliate.
Anyone who wishes to become an affiliate must be a Trustalyze account holder. To become an Affiliate simply create your affiliate account. Once you create your account you’ll be able to generate your Affiliate URL and begin promoting the link. All Affiliates are paid monthly. You cannot use your Affiliate account to buy your own subscription therefore all Affiliates must forgo their first Affiliate commission.
7.2. Representations and Warranties.
Trustalyze wants you to share your referral link and earn credits, but you agree that you will not:
- Try to get referees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate Trustalyze intellectual property (such as Trustalyze logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify yourself as a Trustalyze user or a Trustalyze referrer;
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word “Trustalyze” or any of Trustalyze’s other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to Trustalyze trademarks.
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of Trustalyze trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral link;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral link;
- Make misleading claims about Trustalyze, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your connection to Trustalyze or otherwise make any false or misleading statements to get a referee to use your link; or
- Use your referral link in any manner that violates the law or Trustalyze House Rules.
7.3. Termination and changes.
Trustalyze reserves the right to change, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any referral program, as well as any referrer’s or referee’s ability to participate in any referral program or receive Trustalyze credits at any time for any reason, including suspected fraud (including by either the referrer and/or referee), abuse, or any violation of these Rules.
Trustalyze may update these Rules at any time.
8. Code of Conduct.
As a condition to your use of the Website and the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below. Under this Code, you will not:
- Provide false identification information to obtain access to the Website or Services.
- Access the Website or Services to develop or implement a product or service that will act as a substitute for or otherwise compete with the Website or Services.
- Upload, email or otherwise transmit any images or other User Content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity or pornography, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Disseminate materials that impact or invade the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, personally identifiable information, or other materials that reveal personal, private or sensitive information about another person, without that person’s consent.
- Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Electronic materials – such as music, videos, games, images, and text in electronic form — can easily be copied, modified and sent over networks (such as the Internet). These electronic materials are thus extremely vulnerable to unauthorized distribution and copyright infringement. These materials may not be transmitted over the Website without the copyright owner’s permission, or without a legitimate “fair use” justification for the transmittal.
- Transmit materials that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website and Services, such as through sending “spam” email.
- Use the Website to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or to evade filtering capabilities.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through “hacking,” “data harvesting,” “web scraping,” or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Use VPNs, proxy servers, or other means to hide the true source of traffic or to circumvent any rate limits we impose on our users.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Website to violate any law, statute, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising).
- Trustalyze is not accountable for the legal responsibilities of Users Generated Contents and will cooperate with the Federal, and the States for any infringement in criminal, and civil law.
9. Charges: Payment Terms.
9.1. Subscription Fees.
In exchange for access to the Website and Services, Registered Users shall pay to Trustalyze a monthly subscription fee (the “Subscription Fee”), as set forth in the registration screen at the time of registration. Trustalyze reserves the right to increase its Subscription Fees in the event its costs for access to any third party crypto article data and analytics included in the Trustalyze Content increase. Trustalyze will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of any fee increases. The subscription fee is paid in advance and is non-refundable. Payment must be made through approved payment methods as stated on the website and may include personal/company credit cards and crypto including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
9.2. Automatic Debit.
If you provide recurring payment information for automatic debit of the Subscription Fee, you authorize Trustalyze to debit your credit card, checking or savings account designated by you at the time of registration (or as you may update such information thereafter) on a recurring basis for the Subscription Fees. By default, Trustalyze subscription creates a subscription schedule based on the date the customer subscribes to a plan. For example, if a customer subscribes to a monthly plan on 14th Jan, the first payment of the product is executed on 14th Jan, the second payment will be executed on 14th Feb and will renew on a monthly basis.
Subscription Fees are exclusive of all federal, state and local and foreign taxes, levies assessments and withholdings. You shall bear and be responsible for all such taxes, levies and assessments arising out of these Terms, excluding only any tax based on Trustalyze’ net income.
10. Monitoring: Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges.
11. Termination for Cause.
In the event that you are in material breach of any obligation under these Terms, Trustalyze may terminate this Agreement for cause upon written notice after first: (i) providing you with written notice of the breach (a “Notice of Breach”) and (ii) providing thereafter a five (5) day opportunity to cure beginning on the date of your receipt of the Notice of Breach.
12. Links to Third-Party Sites.
The Website may also contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party websites (collectively “Linked Sites“). Trustalyze has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. Trustalyze does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does Trustalyze warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
13. NO FINANCIAL ADVICE.
The crypto FUD article data and analytics provided through the Website are provided for information purposes only. Trustalyze is not a financial advisor. You should consult your financial advisor before you make financial decisions based upon the FUD Data or Analytics. Your use of crypto FUD article data and analytics is at your own risk. If you choose to use FUD Data and/or Analytics for any purpose, you do so voluntarily and you assume all risks associated with such activities. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that we are not providing financial advice via the Website.
14. TRUSTALYZE TRSTZ TOKEN
The Trustalyze Token is a new custom native token on the Cardano Blockchain.
Trustalyze rewards users who rate articles with .02, .05 and .07 Trustalyze Tokens (TRSTZ) per article rated. Users are also rewarded tokens simply for registering plus users can receive more tokens for paid annual subscriptions. Users are allowed one account per person and must offer KYC which includes validating who they are. Users who create multiple accounts will lose all of their TRSTZ Tokens. Users are paid out once a month to their Cardano Wallet Address which is on file. This is collected during the registration process. You don’t need to enter a Cardano wallet address at registration. You will still earn TRSTZ but won’t be able to withdraw it until a valid Cardano wallet is saved in your account.
The TRSTZ Token can also be used to redeem special offers with partnerships that Trustalyze has set up. These may include discounts off goods and services including subscriptions, physical products and digital products. Trustalyze is not responsible for any goods or services provided by 3rd party partnerships.
15. Warranty Disclaimer.
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT WITHIN IT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Trustalyze AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (D) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (E) THAT ANY DATA, ANALYTICS, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE Trustalyze WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES. WHILE Trustalyze MAY MAKE DATA AND ANALYTICS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE DATA AND ANALYTICS ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND Trustalyze IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, YOUR USE OF SUCH DATA AND ANALYTICS, AND THE INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM THEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY DATA AND ANALYTICS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EVEN THOUGH CRYPTOQUANT STRIVES TO MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7, CRYPTOQUANT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ITS UNINTERRUPTED AVAILABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF DATA VIA THE SERVICES. HOWEVER, WHILE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PREVENT ABOVE SITUATION FROM OCCURRING. SHOULD CERTAIN UNAVOIDABLE ISSUES OCCUR, WE WILL TRY TO REMEDY THE SITUATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NOTIFY SUCH ISSUE TO USERS VIA E-MAIL. Trustalyze DISCLAIMS (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SYSTEM; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE Trustalyze WEBSITE, SYSTEM, AND RELATED SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED RELATES TO THE TYPE OF DYNAMIC HIGH-RISK OF CURRENCY AND IS SUBJECT TO PERMANENT CHANGES. THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IS VULNERABLE TO STRONG FLUCTUATIONS. UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, A STRONG LEVEL OF DISCRETION AND ATTENTION IS REQUIRED WHEN DEALING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY. BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE HIGH RISKS MENTIONED ABOVE. CRYPTOQUANT HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTY AND GUARANTEES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL Trustalyze BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE Trustalyze WEBSITE, SERVICES AND Trustalyze CONTENT. ESPECIALLY, DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE DATA PRODUCT, WHERE REAL-TIME AND HISTORICAL DATA ARE INVALUABLE, REFUNDS ARE NOT POSSIBLE IF THERE EXISTS ANY KIND OF SERVICE USE HISTORY BY THE USER AFTER PAYMENT. THIS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL PAYMENT METHODS. IF THERE IS NO HISTORY OF USING THE SERVICE AND REFUNDS ARE MADE IN THE MIDDLE, THE REFUND AMOUNT WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED ONLY WHEN THE CRYPTOQUANT’S PRODUCT IS REPURCHASED, AND IT CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO FIAT CURRENCY. WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MADE THROUGH CRYPTOCURRENCY, THE FIAT CURRENCY CONVERTED INTO THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET PRICE AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT IS THE MAXIMUM REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Trustalyze and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your (i) use of crypto article data and analytics , and (ii) breach of these Terms
18. Contact for Alleged Copyright Infringement.
Trustalyze respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that Content on the Website or other activity taking place on the Website constitutes infringement of a work protected by copyright (a “Work“), please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the “DMCA”) to respond to such concerns, as follows:
1604 Capitol Ave, Cheyenne, WY, 82001, USA – email@example.com, (503) 610-2650
Your notice must comply with the DMCA. Upon receipt of a compliant notice, we will respond and proceed in accordance with the DMCA.
19. Modifications to these Terms.
We may modify and change these Terms over time. We will not “retroactively” change these Terms, and any modifications we make shall take effect proactively, once you next access the Website. Please feel free to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. Trustalyze reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely:
- Section 5 (Ownership; Reservation of Rights)
- Section 14 (Warranty Disclaimer)
- Section 15 (Limitation of Liability)
- Section 16 (Indemnity)
- Section 17 (Assignment)
- Section 18 (General)
- Section 21 (Survival)
24. Contact Us.
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at: You may contact us, for any reason, by using our contact page.
Effective Date: The effective date of these Terms is July 2, 2021
COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE.
Copyright © 2021 Trustalyze, LLC. All Rights Reserved.