Support Got questions or problems?
Got a support issue or question? We’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the form to the right with your issue and we’ll get back to you just as soon as we can. Alternatively you can browse the Frequently Asked Questions below.
In the My Account area if you click on Company Profile and it doesn’t redirect you to your Company Profile page then you haven’t installed the Trustalyze Woocommerce extension or the Site Reviews plugin on your WordPress website.
Be sure to install the plugin on your site as well as put in your Email and Serial Key. Once you do that your Company Profile page will be created for you.
If you’re using WordPress and Woocommerce or Site Reviews plugin and want to show reviews from your customers then pick a Plan and download the Trustalyze Confidence System Extension for WordPress.
You can download the plugin from your Account Area.
Should you require assistance please be sure to use the support form to the right.
If you’re using the Site Reviews plugin from GeminiLabs then download their plugin and activate it. Within the admin of their plugin you’ll see a setting called “Sync with Blockchain”. Activate that and you’ll then be able to add your reviews to your company profile page and blockchain. You’ll need to create an account here at Trustalyze to do that so just follow the steps in the Site Reviews plugin documentation or contact us and we’ll walk you through it.
If you use Woocommerce and want to add real reviews from your real customers then follow these simple steps.
- Go to Plans and pick a plan.
- Download the Trustalyze Confidence System which is the Woocommerce Extension Plugin.
- Activate the serial key by taking your serial key from your Account Area here and copy/paste it into the plugin settings in your WP admin area.
- Now you’re active and ready to go.
- Customers buy what you’re selling. From the same account area on your site you will see two new links. They are Review Transactions and Review Replies.
- For every transactions your customers do they have 60 days to review the transaction. Each time you reply to the review the customer can reply as well. The customer will reply in the Review Replies section on your site.
- For all replies to customer reviews, you can do that here via your account area.
- All reviews are posted instantly as well as replies. You as well as your customers can see them via your company profile page here at Trustalyze.com.
All plans include free review posting to our private blockchain for added trust and transparency.