Your Customer Service is Part of Your Online Reputation
Along with providing real reviews from real customers, Trustalyze is also here to help businesses improve their customer service. Having been in the ecommerce sector for over 20 years, we have learned a few things. Below are just a few steps you can take to improve your customer service and increase your revenue.
- Give your customers the warm fuzzies.
- Don’t bury your contact information.
- Put your phone number on the front page of your website.
- Be responsive on all fronts, including social media.
- Response times should be quick. People don’t like to wait.
- Require the minimum number of clicks to checkout as possible. People don’t have the same attention span as 5 years ago.
- Always be willing to work out a problem.
- Don’t hesitate to give a refund.
- Don’t outsource your customer service overseas.
- Stand behind your products.
- Showcase your best work.
- Provide a great service.
- Always say “Thank you for your business” in your completed purchase emails.
These are just a few of the basic steps you can take to improve customer service and increase your revenue.
Your Customer Service Will Appear in Reviews
If you’ve ever looked online when searching for a product or service, then you’ve probably read reviews on a company as part of your research. If you’re an ecommerce business, your online reputation can make or break your business. Poor customer service often appears as criticism in online reviews, and you should do what you can to ensure your customers have the best experience possible.
But what happens when you’ve done everything you can to please customers, and someone leaves fake reviews bashing your customer service? This is where you need a system that ensures only your customers can leave reviews through your site. This helps you highlight the great service you offer your customers and helps stop competitors from slandering your business.
Instead of taking your chances with a reputation management company, Trustalyze provides your business with the tools you need to showcase your customer service and your products to potential customers. As a new generation of business review platforms, Trustalyze only collects reviews from customers that make an actual purchase through your site. When prospective customers view your branded profile page on Trustalyze, they’ll know that the reviews they see are real and verified.